go_PANDA@CP.4

I Love Panda ^-^

Saturday, December 19, 2009

About me and her (part 1)

The story begin when I was at the end of my 4th semester of high school. Or you could say the end of my 2nd grade high school. I was updating my status in Facebook, I don't really remember the exact date and time, all I remember is I posted the word " nothing last forever" for my Facebook status. Not long after I posted, there's this girl named Ulfa Puspa Wanti Widodo, she's a friend of mine in high school and it;s been 2 years and I didn't even know her, LOL. She commented on my status. At first we were just talking at my status, but there's something unusual, we kept talking at my status until it was overloaded. And it was the first time my status was full by only 2 person talking.

My first wall post on her facebook wall was at June 27th 2009. At first, we were just talking about a basketball league in our high school. And what's funny is when the final of the basketball league, we sat so close to each other, but we still FB-ing and wasn't talking even a word. It's just too odd. Lol

I'll just past a few scene. And after a few days we communicate through facebook. I left for Jakarta using a train, I was with my sister. But something happened and I couldn't post on Ulfa's wall anymore, all I can tell you is his boyfriend didn't allow her to talk to me anymore (what a freak). So I asked her cellphone number to one of her friend. And I message her, and it surprised her, I was so stubborn to talk to her back then. But not long after that, she told me to stop messaging her, she was too afraid with her boyfriend. So I stopped for awhile.

After I arrived at Jakarta, I borrowed my mom cellphone to SMS her, but she quickly realized that it was me. A few had passed and I still communicating with her through SMS (btw, I forgot to say that I still have a girlfriend at that time) . We're getting closer and closer each day, and one day, she told me that she was interested in me, and I couldn't stop my excitement. But she said we wont be able to go to higher relationship cause we still had someone on our side.

So I decided to broke up with my girl just to be close to her.

To Be Continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List